Monday, July 16, 2012

back to the lone star state

Last week we got back home to Houston, and here are some photos of what we've been up to since then!

1. She was all smiles before our flight took off (a different story once we got on the plane)
2. Having a snack outside at church
3. Neon pants. I was feeling bold
4. The Acai Super Antioxidant from Jamba Juice, minus the sherbert!
5. Turned around to snap a photo of that cutie at a stop light
6. She loves her smoothies!
7. Good friends hook you up with free froyo
8. My little diva playing with mama's purse and jewelery



1 comment:

  1. Love the neon pants! And I remember when I was little I would always cry on the plane because of the cabin pressure change. My mom would always give me a candy to suck on to equalize the pressure and maybe that would work for your cute baby!

    -Milynn

    ReplyDelete