Thursday, May 24, 2012

my free little bird


Isabelle had such a big day! First, my parents and I took her to a little place in Boca Raton called Playtown Cafe where she got to explore, play, and observe other kids. In the second photo you can see her sharing a ball with another baby she met, so sweet! Then later we stopped by the beach. It was Isabelle's first time ever, and she loved it! She wasn't afraid of the water at all and was just running across the sand enjoying herself. She would raise her arms up excitedly and I would just think, She's my free, brave little bird. I can't wait to take her back!

4 comments:

  1. okay, seriously, these pictures are beyond adorable! i really need to live by the water immediately!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are so adorable! I loved the beach as a wee one and some of my earrrlieest memories are there :) ..And it was always better with my mama! Enjoy your weekend mama bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so so cute!!! And so sweet to share with the other kid!

    ReplyDelete