Friday, May 4, 2012

the cheesecake factory


1. Isabelle cheesin' 2. amazing cheesecake display 3. my niece Madison 
4. my aunt with Madison 5. my brother holding Isabelle 6. Isabelle and I


Yesterday my big brother, his wife, and my 4 week old niece Madison arrived all the way from Honolulu to visit! It was so great seeing them all and finally getting to meet baby Madison! We went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory which was quite the adventure. Let's just say I was that mom getting those stares and who had to take an angry baby outside every few minutes. Isabelle was just not having it last night! But at least I did get to scarf down my food and take a bite of strawberry shortcake before having to leave for home early.

It's been one of the toughest weeks I've ever had, but getting to see my big brother and his family was definitely something to be grateful for. They left this morning to visit some other family in Arkansas and Dallas, but they'll be back in a week and I can't wait!


1 comment:

  1. Love the cheesecake factory! It looks like you guys had fun and your little girl is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete